Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

I have a hpdeskjet 3540 printer, and although I can scan to

Customer Question

i have a hpdeskjet 3540 printer, and although I can scan to my laptop wirelessy from the printer to my pc, when I try to print from my pc it wont let me and states printer offline. I did try to delete to printer earlier and the status when I go to the printers available the status shows uninstalling. I have the disc and have trued to re-initialize the printer but it loads quite quickly as if the printer is still installed, yet whatever I do from them PC it still says the printer is offline
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

Sorry forget that

What version of Windows are you running?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It appears that I have been invoiced the complete total even though my query wasn't resolved, why is this?
Ive managed to get my printer working by completely re-installing a new icon and albeit the original one is still showing but in a 'un-installing' status. I have now therfore set the default printer to the new icon (copy) and the connection is now fine.
Can you please therefore arrange a credit of the 31$, as I assume you will keep my 5$ deposit.
Thanks
Alan