Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

It is live?
, Im looking how to setup gre tunnel on

Customer Question

Customer: Hello It is live?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im looking how to setup gre tunnel on freebsd
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how can i pay for this
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

There are detailed steps on how to do this on the following page:

http://bitli.es/01VWDN

Please a me know if this answers your question or if you need additional information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found this in the internet before. The question is how to redirect ports and traffic to gre tunnel.

That page explains exactly how to do it. The routing that you set up with the tunnel is what takes care of directing traffic to the tunnel. If the router recognizes the destination network as being on the other side of the tunnel it will use the tunnel as the gateway. What do you seem to be missing from that page? It does give you a very explicit step-by-step for creating the GRE tunnel