Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I am attempting to tie my two Windows 7 Home edition

Customer Question

I am attempting to tie my two Windows 7 Home edition computers together. I got on the Internet once oday downstairs, but I have been unable to ever since. The reason is that I have fallen at least 3 times down the stairs in about a month, and the staircase even has an Alcorn chairlift on it which I do not use.
If someone can explain it to me so that I can make my own notes, I may be OK. However, I am a widow lady living alone, and my recently deceased husband was the electronic genius in the family. He took care of everything, even all electrical.
I should have told you that I am currently on Time Warner cable upstairs at***@******.***. When the TWC man came today, he told me that I was on the Internet downstairs,but it was Google. However, I was trying to figure out a way so that I can use only one main user name, etc. instead of two. Yes, I am retired. And I am beginning to take computer classes at night. I was so busy before retirement that I had to have a secretary. Then in January before I retired I was moved to another building and had a computer put on my desk----with Wordperfect and NOT WORD. I mastered Wordperfect in a short while and could create any type of form I needed. I was Environmental Director of a cement manufacturing firm, and looked after all the permits it took to run the operation on 1800 acres.
When do I get an answer? tonight, tomorrow, or next week maybe????
Category: Networking
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what you mean by "tie the computers together" -- What exactly do you mean?