Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have the same questions that was posted here: I have the

Customer Question

Hello, I have the same questions that was posted here: http://www.justanswer.com/computer-networking/6skiz-network-diagram.html
I have the logical map and the physical network for site A. However, I need physical networks for sites B and C.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You are designing a network for a medium sized business. You available the following equipment: Manageable Gigabit Ethernet switches 48 port switches 24 port switches 8 port switches You can use any number of these switches. You do not have to use every port on any switch. Document the unused ports as available for later expansion. Routers with 4 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces: Gi0/0 Gi0/1 Gi0/2 Gi0/3 You can use any number of these routers. You do not have to use every interface on any router. Document the unused interfaces as available for later expansion. You also have one (and only one) Router/firewall with two Gigabit Ethernet interfaces: eth0 eth1 This company has 3 sites. Site A has 6 rooms. Site B has 1 room. Site C has 4 rooms. You are have been assigned the net block 128.64.236.0/22 by your ISP. You will link up to them with via a Metro Ethernet link using 64.4.5.8/30 (.9 is them, .10 is your end). This ISP link connects to site A. At site A you have 5 rooms which need to support up to 60 hosts each. They can all be on the same subnet (but don't necessarily have to be) At site A you also have up to 50 servers behind a router/firewall. These hosts are to be firewalled from internal as well as external hosts. The router/firewall has 2 Ethernet interfaces (eth0 and eth1) At site B you have 200 workstations. They should all be on the same subnet At site C you have 4 rooms with 25 workstations each. They can all be on the same subnet (but don't necessarily have to be) Site A links to Site B via a metro ethernet point to point link. Site A links to Site C via a metro ethernet point to point link. Site A links to the ISP via a metro ethernet point to point link. Divide up the /22 you have been assigned to accommodate the needs of the site. Produce one logical map which shows a layer 3 map of the network and includes all subnets and address ranges for each subnet. Produce documents which show each physical network, a layer 2 picture. One for each network. See this link for examples of the physical and logical diagrams. Also include a textual description of the network which describes the subnets you designed and allocated to each location.I have the logical map and the physical network for site A. However, I need physical networks for sites B and C.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, is this an extension from the other project?