Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I am 82 and just got a new PC with OS Windows 7. I was on

Customer Question

I am 82 and just got a new PC with OS Windows 7. I was on XP. I think I was on gmail, my e-mail address was jeff.pilling@ntlworld,com. I do not know what I have done wrong but I have finished up with a new address. Result is that I am not getting anything on to my PC. however, I am getting emails on my Samsung tablet. regards ***** *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Do you know your email login credentials (email and password)?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have sorted all my problems out with the company that sold me my computer. Thank you for your interest but I do not require any assistance from you. Kindest regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I have already stated, I DO NOT REQUIRE ANY ASSISTANCE FROM YOU. The company that I bought the PC from have been extremely helpful and solved ALL my problems. Kindest regards, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many more time do i have to reiterate the comments already made. Your web site, if that is what is responsible, is now beginning to annoy me. Please attend to the reason as to why I am having to repeat myself. Regards ***** *****