Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have a web site organization that has changed its name. I

Customer Question

I have a web site for an organization that has changed its name. I got the original domain from Yahoo and created the site with Homestead. It's working well. When we were thinking about changing the name, I obtained the new domain from Google Domains and
pointed it to the old domain name. Now the name change is official and I revised all the site content for the new name. I'd like to reverse things and have the Google domain hard-wired to the Homestead site and the old Yahoo domain pointed to the new domain.
How do I do this? and am I better off to transfer the new domain to Yahoo? I set it up in Google because Yahoo domains was down at the time.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You can do this by changing the name servers. I can do this for you. You need to provide me the hosting and domain control panel login details. Please do not share it here, because everyone seeing this page can view that info. Please accept my additional services offer. Then we can privately contact and share the info.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to do it myself. Tell me how.
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Please refer tyhe following links:

https://cloud.google.com/dns/update-name-servers

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN17904.html

Regards

Jins