Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

My Epson XP-200 printer shows a Wi-Fi connection error. I

Customer Question

My Epson XP-200 printer shows a Wi-Fi connection error. I pressed the Wi-Fi button on the printer to clear the error, but to no avail.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

Unplug the printer from power for a few minutes then also your WiFi router then plug in the router first then your printer. Let me know if the problem persists.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Mike, the problem persists. I assumed the term "WiFi router" refers to the cord to the computer. So that is what I unplugged after unplugging the printer. But I still get the flshing light beside the power light.

No your router is your WiFi router provided by your Internet service.... are you using the WiFi or is it plugged directly into your computer? Are you sure you have a WiFi network? Has this printer been working before?