Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

Re: Panasonic Viera 65VT50 I have replaced my wireless

Customer Question

Re: Panasonic Viera 65VT50
I have replaced my wireless router (Linksys AC1600) and am unable to receive Internet on my Viera. The connection check indicates "successful" and connected. When I select Internet, the Viera will not connect and displays message 001, "Connection to server failed".
The Internet feature worked perfectly with my previous Linksys router. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you,
Ed Hicks
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

You will need to reset the tv and then do the network set up for your new router.

To reset the Panasonic, press and hold down the volume minus button on the tv and the menu button on the remote at the same time for 5 seconds. Self check will appear at the top of the tv screen, at this point press the power button on the tv until the tv powers down. When the tv turns back on, go through the set up.

Please let me know if you need any other assistance.

Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.

Thank you very much!