Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

My wi if is not accepting my password, on iPhone yet it's

Customer Question

My wi if is not accepting my password, on iPhone yet it's the same password ***** used to connect wi fi to smart tv
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this a new TV? etc.?

Do you know how to check / confirm your Wi-Fi/wireless password (it is case-sensitive)?

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The tv has been connected to the wi fi but iPhone keeps saying incorrect password ***** it. It is connected to a weaker signal but it will not connect to strong signal

Thank you. Is this a new iPhone? Or was it working previously?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a new iPhone, my laptop is Windows 10 and is connected. I did check my password ***** it is case sensitive lets just this iPhone that tells me it's incorrect password

What is the model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device? (This was usually given to you previously from your Internet service provider)?

How did you check your Wi-Fi password?

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can check your modem/router's wi-fi password ***** through your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's ok, I'll figure it out, I'm not able to get to laptop now. I checked password ***** the smart tv connection to wi fi

The Wi-Fi password ***** not be shown on the Smart TV; maybe it is a different kind of password?

Can we continue later when you are available if you still need help later? Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Thank you.