Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

How can I leave message on you tub without my email address?

Customer Question

How can I leave message on you tub without my email address ?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

No you cannot sorry but you can create a email address for free without your personal details here

https://accounts.google.com/signup

And use this email address to leave a comment if your worried about privacy.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** tub automatically show one email that I already have. How to change that?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You need to create the account as I instructed, then in the top right click on your name and sign out, then sign in with this new "dummy" account we created.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, I'll try.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

thanks, ***** ***** still signed in with the current account so you need to sign in with this new account we make.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After I signed, my actual email showed up and asking my password. Should I put my password?
Then recovery home phone number?
Recovery email address?
All should be real?
Then should it connected to my actual email?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

sorry I do not know where exactly you now are in the process. Can you tell me please?

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.