Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

- I need you to fix what you changed, and replace the

Customer Question

For Viet only - I need you to fix what you changed, and replace the program that you took off (without my asking). I need to get this fixed as soon as possible. Please let me know what times are good.

Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry. I don't think I took off any program of yours. Three days ago, you watched what I was doing; mainly, I downloaded / updated the AOL Desktop program. Then you confirmed it worked. What program is missing? I can connect remotely to your computer again and check.

It's about 1PM Pacific time right now; I'm here for about four hours until 5PM PST time, then I'll be back from 8PM PST time. Please let me know if you are available at those time; otherwise, we can schedule another day.

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is what I get when I click on either of your options below-sent as attachment from snipping tool. I will be available tomorrow (October 29) at 8am MST. Will that work for you? I will also be available at 4pm tomorrow, Oct 29th. You removed a program that you asked me if I paid for, that included a "Powerful Uninstaller" that I use frequently. After you worked on my computer the Internet Explorer didn't work at all, and the Google stopped working a few hours after you fixed it. THanks-

You're welcome. I'm available at 4pm your time today; please reply back at that time when you are available.

I don't think I uninstalled the program "Powerful Uninstaller" if I asked if you paid for it and if you are using it. You saw me download and update the AOL desktop program. But you can download / install the uninstaller at the website below:

http://wikisend.com/download/552470/

You can do the following to fix Internet Explorer:

1. Close all AOL / Internet Explorer windows / websites.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  6. Then close, then check Internet Explorer.

- In the AOL Desktop program, please try the following to see if it fixes Google issue: Click on the Edit menu at the top in the AOL Desktop program, then click on Browser Settings, then check all boxes under section Footprints, then click on Clear Footprints, and check. If needed, restart the computer and check.

Thank you.