Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

Internet problems, and vpn questions and also websites

Customer Question

internet problems, and vpn questions and also websites issues. java not sure install correctly too. removed chrome and installed firebox , not work well. need help on these questions. the internet also affect my phone and ohter computer cannot function
the internet properly .I request remote viewer not live phone call,I am in china, cannot do long distance please
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Sounds like you may have power on your computer. You can either run malware software I going to Malwarebytes.org downloading software installing and running it, or I can try remotely connecting and correcting it that way. For that, I have submitted to you and additional services offer. If you want me to connect remotely, just except that and we can set up a time for me to connect.