Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

TARGUS NUMERIC KEYPAD AKP10 ISSUES WITH EL CAPITAN ON A MAC

Customer Question

Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If the problem happened after you upgraded to MAC OS X 'El Capitan', then you probably either need to get a driver for El Capitan specifically, or at minimum, to remove the current driver and install it over again in the El Capitan context.

But tell me more about the problem... the solution might be different from the above.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not aware of drivers available for this particular device - having already checked the Targus website and they say no drivers required. Obviously you don't have an answer. Thanks anyway. Regards ***** *****.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

If I obviously do not have an answer, then I suspect that passing the case to another Expert here would be appropriate, so I have Opted Out, not cutting off communication, cut opening the case to another Expert at no additional charge to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you