Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

My name Aziz kaaddo my computer device is notworking there

Customer Question

my name Aziz kaaddo my computer device is notworking there is sighn saying please wait c.onnecting to remote antenna
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

You haven't mentioned what type of device you are connecting or what type of network you're connecting to. If you're connecting to a Wi-Fi network from a Wi-Fi device, you generally need to provide the password ***** you set up when you set up the security for the wireless network. You do this by selecting network to which you wish to connect and then it should ask you for a password. Why does enter the password ***** you set up originally with the wireless security in the router. If the problem that you're having is different from what I describe here, please provide whatever additional information you can and I will reply to you with more specific information if possible.