A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

My netgear router lights (including power light) all started

Customer Question

My netgear router lights (including power light) all started flashing rapidly. I cannot print on printers connected to the router. I can get the internet though.
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are your printers and computers connected to the router via wireless or wired connection? Also can you let me know what model the router is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything has a wired connection. There is one laptop with a wireless connection. The device is actually a Netgear ProSafe 16 Port 10/100 Switch FS116. Actually, while I was waiting for your response the lights stopped flashing continuously and seem to return to normal. I am now able to print to our printers. I'm not sure what happened.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Typically a reboot of the router will work remedy most issues, for future reference. I am glad it started working for you again.