arsufi
arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  MCSE, RHCE, IBM System X Server Certified
50085326

I have a epson wf-3520 printer and I'm running windows 10 I

Customer Question

i have a epson wf-3520 printer and I'm running windows 10 I can print if i use a D cable but when I try to print wirelessly I get a message that says the printer in in error state. when I run a check network connection everything passes but at the bottom of the report it says epson connect and google cloud print are Disabled. WHen I check the printer on my lap top it says it's disabled and I dont see where or how to change that. I've reset the printer to default settings, reset the router ( and it's new) as well as the modome WTF
Category: Networking
Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Note: You may only use the rating button when issue get resolved...

If you by change got disconnected from chat session, you may either check your mail or reload this page from Bookmark

Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

By the way, has printer worked previously in Windows 10 or configuring for first time?

Also, Does printer works by itself? Use copy function in printer and see if it works (Just for confirming printer itself is free from any defects)

You may also do this:

1: Move to Devices and Printers section in Control Panel and Remove all printers that's added there

To remove printer => Right Click Printer icon > Click Remove Device

2: After removing all printers, download and install correct driver from below link

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=209706&infoType=Downloads&platform=OSF_W_7-64

3: Now add printer via usb and see if Windows detects and install driver.

4: Try a test printer

Please update status

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have the latest drivers but have not removed the printer as said above. Again I've left the house where the printer is and will not return today. I'll return and do as you say late Saturday.
Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your reply..

I shall wait until then

Regards,

Fiyaz

Expert:  arsufi replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir,

Didn't find you back, hope you are doing good.

Would you please update status

Regards,

Fiyaz