Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Experience:  if you have any question about network system and security, contact me
76221641

I have a Toshiba computer and a Lexmark all in one Pro715

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba computer and a Lexmark all in one Pro715 when I try to scan into my computer it ask for a pin they are wifi connected where do I find this pin
i
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, The default PIN is 0000. If you setup a pin and don't remember, go to the Lexmark Productivity Studio, click on setup and diagnose printer, then on left side select Advanced, another screen will pop up click on Networking and another screen will appaer at the bottom there is a link that reads Change your PC name and PIN for network scanning, click there and you should be able to see and/or change the PIN.

hope this help, let me know if you need further help and i will glaldy continue to help you

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Note: Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied

regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You rot nothing worked
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An now you want 20 more dollars
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

I just answerd your uestion, do you still need help please? and also i do not want another $ 20

if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

This is my answer : The default PIN is 0000. If you setup a pin and don't remember, go to the Lexmark Productivity Studio, click on setup and diagnose printer, then on left side select Advanced, another screen will pop up click on Networking and another screen will appaer at the bottom there is a link that reads Change your PC name and PIN for network scanning, click there and you should be able to see and/or change the PIN.

let me know if you need further help and i will glaldy continue to help you

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. Please rate if you're satified with the answer that i provide,If you are not satisfied for any reason, Please do not rate my answer as poor or bad service and allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert) A positive rating is always appreciated.

If you want to request a refund please go to this link : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service if you are not satisfied.

Thank you