Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Jess
My name is claire
, this morning my dad bring

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Jess
My name is claire
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this morning my dad bring his window laptop to my house, try to connect wifi, but always showed windows WAS uncable to CONNECT TO...
Then i check another window desktop, have the same situation
but all other Mac laptop connected well
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how to pay?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Viet - Network Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue.Do the windows laptop / desktop have xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Did it work previously?

If you test connecting an extra Ethernet/network cable from the windows computer to the internet/wireless modem/router device, does internet work via wired connection?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,