Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

My network diagnostics says ISP failed. Can't get it to work

Customer Question

My network diagnostics says ISP failed. Can't get it to work in a hotel. It worked yesterday but failed after it woke up this morning
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've also run network diagnostics ten times
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what OS version is on your MacBook.

Make sure the wireless switch is On, if your MacBook has an external switch for enabling/disabling the WiFi. I presume that isn't the problem though, since you have run network diagnostics, which would have advised you if your WiFi was disabled, I think.

Otherwise, depending upon what OS and OS version you have, there could be other problems... so let me know that detail and I will continue to advise you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks for the response, but it took a while and I had it long solved
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am glad to hear that the problem has been solved. Thank you for consulting JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to return at any time, and as needed, to ask another question, in any one of our numerous categories.