Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator
Experience:  Ten plus years of working experience in the field of computers and networks. Familiar with windows and Linux networking.
50064670

We are trying to bring a consumer product to market and have

Customer Question

We are trying to bring a consumer product to market and have hit a wall with an Amazon Technical issue. Our "go live" date was 3 weeks ago. Can you help us.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Adam Ziolkowski replied 1 year ago.

What is the technical issue that you are facing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apparently the word "Teal" was somehow coupled with our product in the Amazon Search engine. Although our product is teal-colored it is not relevant to the search. When we asked Amazon to rectify this they sent it to their technical people (in Pakistan we think) and nothing has happened since. Our product BTW is called clearpop--check out clearpop.com for details. We really need this product on Amazon with cold and flu season approaching.

I will open this up to better expers then me

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You need to sell the product on Amazon right ? If so I can help you to create a store on Amazon and list your product. If you are interested please accept my remote support offer. Then let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I will give the details to establish remote connection and we can create a Sell On Amazon account and set your store.

Regards
Jins