Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I'm back again. There was some sort of event on our

Customer Question

I'm back again. There was some sort of event on our power line and several things are not working. I just installed a replacement router and now I want to get my IPcamera back up.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any estimate of when I will get a reply???
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there!

I see you have been waiting some time for an answer.

Do you still need assistance? Can you please give me some more detail on what problems you are experiencing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I mentioned, something happened to my Verizon router which has been replaced. I want to set up my webcam to operate again and I think I am not doing the port forwarding correctly.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me please how you setup the port forward? Which values did you use?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't setup port forwarding. The Just Answer technician did it for me. To accomplish this I need to be at home and you will need to log into my home computer. I will try to contact you later this afternoon.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks and till then

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone available to help me???
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes I am here now.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because my schedule is so tight, I decided to pay for immediate help. Mike the Mac Medic solved my issues.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, no problem, I waited but your afternoon must have been later then I expected and I was not online.

if you ever need anything else, please let me know here

Thanks