Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I need to know how to access a guest on my NEATGEAR X6

Customer Question

I need to know how to access a guest on my NEATGEAR X6 R8000. I want to add someone as a guest but am unable to do so.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

This option should be available on your router. May i connect with you remotely to check this and set this up for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I sent the request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, why are you asking for more money? I've already paid $36.00

This is for remote service if you want me to connect and set this up the way you want. You will not have do anything other then watch; the remote service price will allow me to work on your issue only, regardless of the hours i spend in setting up, troubleshooting it. If you dont want me to remote in; then we can continue here in the question/answer mode which is what you have paid for; but this will be quiet a few steps back and forth.