Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

My broadband has een disconnected. I recently had to have a

Customer Question

My broadband has een disconnected. I recently had to have a new modem and believe that is the reason I have lost the broadband. My name is Joyce. I have AT&T Uverse. They say the broadband has to be addressed by LG.
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I changed my mind. Stay with the internet chat.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need an answer NOW!
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What device is it that you cannot get to use the internet connection, through the ATT UVerse modem ? Is it an LG handheld device perhaps, or an LG TV?

Do you have any other device to use UVerse service with, even as a temporary test? if so, by all means verify whether the internet is working (as opposed to the LG working fine... I think it would have to be one or the other. Unless both are working and just need configuring.)