Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I have a galaxy 3 Tab and just bought a GalaxyTab A. Neither

Customer Question

I have a galaxy 3 Tab and just bought a GalaxyTab A. Neither Tablet will let me get WiFI unless I put my password ***** but when I do it says it is incorrect. How do I change my password ***** get them both working?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have any computer there connected to your WiFi network ? If so, we can easily recover or reset the password ***** that computer.

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Let me know by replying in here and I will sen you instructions to recover the correct password ***** your Wifi ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not connected to my computer..That has a different password ***** I tried it but that does not work either. I just want to change the password ***** my tablet so I can continue. The available network to me comes up the same on both tabs which may have something to do with my internet services at home, I think. Did not know this would take this long..have to go to work..is there a way to continue this later. Can you email me how to do that?
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

This would take a while as we have to manually get or change the password ***** the router with your computer. Yes, you have to use the use computer to change the WiFi password ***** you can't do this using your tablet.

Yes, we can continue this later. Add a bookmark of this page or add this page to your favorites, so you can get back to me later directly and I will walk you through teh steps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

No problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can he call soon? I am having a hard time staying in contact with him online
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, Are you there ? I'm online. Please reply here

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you are online and I will send you instructions to recover the password.