Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Consultant
Experience:  Network consultant for over 20 years.
25267123

I cant log in to my email. I've done it automaticly I

Customer Question

I cant log in to my email. I've done it automaticly for so long I forgotten password
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.

Who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sbcglobal.net I didn't know what was ment by remote, so I didn't accept it. Explain

I can connect by remote and see your screen to help you. Were you using the Apple Mail app to access your account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know, I'm on Apple iPad

Go here and put in your information to retrieve your password.:

https://www.att.com/olam/unauth/fpwdEnterUserId.myworld

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I followed the instructions and ended up with my att account. Would it be better to use remote tech? I still can't get into my email with my iPad. Now I can with my 4s phone but it is auto.

I can only remote in to a computer. I don't understand what you mean "ended up with my att account". sbcglobal is ATT??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I followed the link and follow instructions and I changed my password ***** my Att account. Maybe I'm asking the wrong question. I'm trying to read my email. When I click on mail it wants me to sign in. I must be at wrong site because I've been to that link u sent several times today and change that password ***** times. Could my mail be though yahoo

I thought you said it works on your iPhone? Just set it up the same way on your iPad.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yea, my iPhone logs me in, automaticly there fore I don't know the password. iPad and phone worked auto till I down loaded os9, after that the iPad want me to login manually. The phone won't let me see the password. It shows a line of dots for password.

You just changed the password ***** said 3-4 times??? Are you sure this is Mail? Is it asking for your Apple ID password?