Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

I am wondering if i get chromecast, can i just watch it on

Customer Question

i am wondering if i get chromecast, can i just watch it on my ipad or does it have to stream to the tv
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Since you are using iPad, I would not recommend to get Chromecast. Instead get Apple TV. You will be able to Airplay to your Apple TV (connected to your TV) from your iPad. See here --> http://www.apple.com/tv/

Apple TV is fully compatible with iPad where Chromecast isn't. Chromecast is mainly for Android devices.

Both Chromecast and Apple TV are devices that you use to stream to your TV not to iPad.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.