Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I have problems connecting my scanner network with my pc and

Customer Question

Hello Again, I have problems connecting my scanner network with my pc and my mac, help me. need configuration. remote if possible. was working great but now, not working or detecting connection
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

- Have you tried Cold Rebooting (unplug for a few minutes) your Router, and any other existing bridges, and network switches?

- Let me know if you would like the Additional Services for $99.00 in order to Remote Connect and resolve this issue quickly and effectively.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please forward me to another expert. $99 too much. thanks.

I can still help you if you'd like. You requested remote services in your original question, which is why I gave you that option.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay, help me now, as to why after I updating to windows 10, now the scanner via network not connecting. (Before with windows 8) was working great. reply. I have knonica minolta bixhub c450

You will have to uninstall the printer completely and remove it as a device. Then, you can set the printer up again under Windows 10 and it should work properly. You can get the latest drivers here:

http://bitli.es/3QHFdc

Windows 10 compatible functions vary by product.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

i uninstall the program from programs, control panel. now what? I can not dowload a program from konica link you sent me

Go to printers and devices and make sure it is no longer listed there. If it is, right click and remove.

Why can't you download from Konica?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello I found scanner driver only. (release 2 weeks ago) download this, we can chat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, I checked minolta website for downloads, it says my machine is not compatible yet, and you said to uninstall, now what i do now, what to reinstall if it not compatible?

That explains why it wasn't working.

You can go through the printer add wizard, which will install the printer, but for the scanning, you'll have to wait for them to come out with a compatible driver.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes, there is a scanner driver only release last week. should i install this one?

Yes - I thought that was the one you said was not compatible.