Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I need help setting up wifi. have Zyxel P-600 series modem

Customer Question

I need help setting up wifi. have Zyxel P-600 series modem and Linksys E2500 router. Have been trying for 2 hours and cannot get it wired properly. I am a senior with some computer knowledge, but this is getting frustrating. Is there a photo with directions anywhere?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question. You have asked for help where you could read a Guide that could have pictures for better guidance...I found the right one for you but it's necessary to also read the instructions and it could be a bit extensive to complete...

If at some point you find these steps totally overwhelming I could provide additional services that would allow me to do this for you Remotely....so let me know.

My suggestion is to read twice the same Step before you do the action required.

- Insert the Linksys Connect Setup CD inside the computer and wait until it automatically starts.

- Here is the LINK that you get you to the website:

http://www.linksys.com/us/support-product?pid=01t80000003KZuNAAW

- Then click on "Setup and Installation" option

- Next click on: How to set up your Linksys Wi-Fi Router for the first time using Linksys Connect.

Read carefully each step at least twice and proceed with the indicated actions and you should have your router successfully wireless.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thank You!