yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

Will my new lenovo A1900 4-inch SC7730 1.2GHz Quad-core

Customer Question

will my new lenovo A1900 4-inch SC7730 1.2GHz Quad-core Smartphone work in australia with a telstra sim?
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if so how do I change the settings to make it work?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

Yes it will work telstra. here is a link to a site that explains the settings you need. https://apn-australia.gishan.net/settings/1046_6_telstra_apn_settings_for_lenovo_a1900.php

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** used all those settings, however it still does not work

Are you able to use that sim in another device and it works? Does any error codes appear when you try to use it on the A1900?

Has the a1900 been unlocked to use on any carrier?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the sim works in my iphone and I have bought a little adapter to make it up to normal sim size in the a1900. I think the phone recognises it because it appears as 'telstra 2g ' between 'network settings and 'access point names' in the first step of the instructions you found.