CompDoc
CompDoc, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  I have been in the computer industry for over 20 years. From a PC technician, to network administrator, and a Director.
39833143

I am just trying to find out how to connect my computer to

Customer Question

I am just trying to find out how to connect my computer to my Verizon Mobile Hot Spot. (Also if I can connect my printer wirelessly to the computer). I am moving to a place in the mountains in Montana and my only choice for internet is Verizon or satellite. I choose Verizon but obviously did not get enough info.
Category: Networking
Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

You would need a wireless card for your computer. When you turn on a mifi it acts just like a wireless. The name of the wifi device is an the back with the password. Install the wireless device on the computer. Turn on hot spot. Look for the name in available wireless networks and connect.

http://www.7tutorials.com/how-connect-wireless-networks-windows-8

Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

You are sure the hot spot can receive a cell signal where you will be? That is how the hot spot gets out.

Expert:  CompDoc replied 1 year ago.

Is this a pc or a laptop?