Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Experience:  if you have any question about network system and security, contact me
76221641

I have a Samsung tablet with android but I have forgotten my

Customer Question

Hi I have a Samsung tablet with android but I have forgotten my pass word can you help me recover it please
the model is SM-T350
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have forgotten your Samsung Galaxy Tab's screen lock password, please do the following to remove the lock.

Note: All of your data will be lost.

• Power off your Tablet.
  • Press and hold volume up button,home button and power button simultaneously until Samsung logo appears.
  • Wait for the Android system recovery to appear.
  • Select "wipe data/Factory Reset" with your volume key, then press power button to confirm.
  • Select "yes".
  • Wait until wipe is complete, then select "reboot system now"

That's it! After that, your Tablet will boot normally without the lock.

Additional Information : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4yszZrB_Mk

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to save the pictures i took on vacation and do not want to do a factory swipe is there any other way to get the pictures
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
before i do that i would like to get a memory disc
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

If the pictures are stored on your SD card, just connect it to your computer using sd card reader then copy and past the pictures to your desktop. you can also try connecting your samsung tablet through USB into your computer and accessing the phone's Internal memory in "my computer".

Important : Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service, if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.

Thank you