Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I have a wifi problem, but also a problem with stating a

Customer Question

I have a wifi problem, but also a problem with stating a problem ---then finding I must pay getting only 96% satisfaction rather than 100% on the opening page statement. which is it?
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

What?

My name is***** can help you with your question, but the only question I see here is something about 96% and 100% and some things about satisfaction. I think you're probably reading something the wrong way. Just because an expert does not have a 100% satisfaction rating doesn't mean that you are not 100% guaranteed that you will be satisfied. You are guaranteed that. And as I'm's sure you know, there is a certain percentage of people that, to avoid paying somebody for their work, will give them a poor rating. And there are other times when we do not necessarily solve the problem in a way the customer expected. So we do not generally have 100% satisfaction ratings but the site does guarantee your satisfaction which is all that probably matters to you. But it's going to be very difficult for me to satisfy you if I have no idea what you're asking.