Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

It's only my computer that is slightly out of touch. We

Customer Question

It's only my computer that is slightly out of touch. We bought this unit in a retirement village last year, but lo and behold, I do have a lot of trouble with the computer, and this is all I ever would like to do.In fact, it has been resolved, that we
may have to move if we want to use the computer, because it has no access to the networks. Somehow I have still managed to find my way, but NLN is here now to fix things up, but they started with fixing lines which really do not need fixing. It would be very
hard for us to move out because the retirement village we live in will take out three percent for the first ten years plus pAy us out only six months after we have moved out, so they say.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear that you have had some trouble with your computer's networking or similar facility. Please tell me more about the computer you have, and what problem it is having, and I will advise you.