Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

Ng up

Customer Question

ng up
Category: Networking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You question got cut off. Did someone call you stating that your computer is infected like with some sort of virus and they offered their help to clean them up ?

If this is the case, then they are scammers. It's been around for a few years. Don't let them connect to your computer and don't provide them your credit card or any financial details.

If you already provided you CC information, please contact your CC company and ask them to block the card ASAP.

(This is not my final answer. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please feel free to ask and I will continue to help you until you are 100% satisfied. And only rate the answer at the end of the session)

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, It's me Ashik again. I'm just checking in to see if you need any more help. How is it going ?

If you need any help, please don't hesitate to ask as I'm happy to continue to help you.