Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

Ive downloaded my new Mcafee subscrription onto my Apple

Customer Question

Hi,I'm Sheila, Ive downloaded my new Mcafee subscrription onto my Apple I.pad instead of my computer,I have been told I do not need it for Apple and wih to transfer onto this computer,unsure nhow you do it. Also Ive noticed its a lot cheaper on this p/c, Ive £34.99. Thanks.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

That is correct, it is not needed for the iPad, this requires no protection as its built into it.

To download it on your PC, follow the instructions here please

http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100342

And it will then be installed.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Let me know the results please