Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

I am trying to retrieve both my sign in ID qn my Pass word

Customer Question

I am trying to retrieve both my sign in ID qn my Pass word from my play station three how do I do this
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welccome

The ID is your email address so you use this as the ID.

For the password, from your computer use my link below to reset this

Click me to open

Once the password ***** ***** you can then use this new password ***** your playstation.

Let me know the results please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Richard AI dont think this is going to help me at all an I dont know how to wade threw all this information to find what i need -- thanks for nothing got to go to bed an get some sleep -- have been up all night trying to figure this out
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok... its only been 20 minutes you have spent with this, so not sure the issue, or why you think I have done nothing for you as if you just follow the instructions I gave, this is resolved in a few minutes.... There is no wading through of information, its a two step process...

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.