Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

My Lenovo IdeaPad laptop will connect to the wireless router

Customer Question

My Lenovo IdeaPad laptop will connect to the wireless router but not onto the Internet.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try these steps please...
Do you have any other devices connected and working on the same wifi?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Reboot your router by unplugging the power cord for 1 minute. Then reconnect the power. Then follow these steps while the router is powering back on.
Step 1:
On the Start Screen, right-click the lower left portion to open the shortcut list and click Device Manager.
Step 2:
Look for Network adapters and click on the Flagbutton to expand. Right-click on the wireless network adapter and click uninstall.
Step 3:
On the Confirm Device Uninstall window, check Delete the driver software for this device then click OK. Then reboot and check for wifi and internet.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I managed to solve this problem and no longer need your assistance. I would think it was fair if you took the $5 deposit and refund/not take the whole $30. If we can come to this agreement, I will have no problem rating your assistance highly. Thanks.
Thank you. That will be great.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great! I'll do the rating when I see the payment arrangement is finalized. Thanks again.
Okay, thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Randy. I just checked my PayPal account and it still shows a $30 payment. As soon as I see that reduced to $5, per our agreement, I will gladly give you the highest rating. Thank you.

Okay, I will send this to customer service to check on it for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.

Your welcome.