A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

I downloaded the canon app on my iPad canon pixma mx432

Customer Question

I downloaded the canon app on my iPad for my canon pixma mx432 printer but app is asking for a QR code?
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Usually the QR code will be near the serial of the unit, but if you do not see if there is alternate ways to connect your iPad to the printer

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Are you trying to print direct from your iPad to the printer without using a WIFI network, or are both devices connected to the same WIFI network?