Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I have an Epson WF-3540 that I cannot get connected to my

Customer Question

I have an Epson WF-3540 that I cannot get connected to my IPad. I get an error message - "No AirPrint Printers Found". Normally I've been able to print from my IPhone but lately I've been getting the same error message on my phone. I tried printing today and the connection seems to be back on my phone but still cannot print from the IPad. Can you tell me what I can do? I'm not even sure why i lost my connection to my IPhone recently. thanks
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

This usually indicates that your printer is no longer connected to your network. Are you able to print to the printer from a computer? If the printer was working under air print before then we know it's compatible as long as it's connected., So you should not need any type of an update to the printer – just make sure it's connected to your Wi-Fi network. If it is and it still isn't working, then I would suggest rebooting your router and then connecting again.