Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator
Experience:  Information Technology Specialist
62741268

Seeking wpa password vizio model # LWJJOJDP3600149

Customer Question

seeking wpa password ***** my vizio model # *****
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. The WPA password ***** ***** one that you use to connect your devices to the internet through your wireless router or modem.
If you have a Windows computer that is currently connected to the Internet through the wireless router the password ***** ***** that computer.Please follow these steps:
Click the wireless strength indicator on the Windows taskbar (bottom right corner).
Right-click your wireless network name, and then select Properties.
Click on the security heading, Select Show characters to display the wireless network password.
.
If you have a MAC you can use the Mac OS-X to Show Existing Wifi Passwords in Keychain
To use the keychain to Show the WIFI Password
Go to your applications folder
Click on the Utilities folder
Click on the “Keychain Access” App
On the left-hand side, highlight the “System” keychain
Select “Passwords” under the category
Double-click on the Airport network password ***** want to remember
Select the “Show password” checkbox
Enter your administrator username and password (you may have to do this twice)
See the password ***** the “show password” field.
If you are not able to find or view the password ***** let me know the brand and model of your router/modem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very unhappy with this answer and this site. They automatically signed me up for a membership!! I am going to call the BBB if this is note cancalled ASAP. I am tired of going thru hoops to get this cancellation accomplished. Your answer did note relate to my VIZIO TV, so I am not satisfied with that either. Please cancel everything and send me confirmation of same. I do not want my credit card charged for anything. thank you ***@******.***
I an sorry about that. I only do tech support here. Customer service will gladly refund any charges. Click on the contact us link please.