Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Just bought today a second MG7500 series printer large

Customer Question

Hi, Just bought today a second MG7500 series printer for my large house. So I now have the same printer downstairs in my study and my partner has the same model upstairs.
However - having gone through the setup online procedure, I can't get my laptop to recognise my new MG7560...all printing requests (regardless of which of the two I have set as the default printer - the established one or the new one), the printing is done by the upstairs printer.
The old printer is identified on the Control Panel as "Canon MG7560 Series Printer" and the new one as "Canon MG7560 Series Printer WS"
Do you have a solution?
Thanks,
Category: Networking
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Good morning David,

from your computer(s) can you see both printers in the screen?

Thanks

Tech Michael