Russell H., Internet and LAN
Experience:  11 years work with Internet/IP, routers, networks, servers
13568747

Have a 2100 controller with alarm code 1335 noncrit scaler

Customer Question

have a 2100 controller with alarm code 1335 noncrit scaler out of range what do i do to trouble shoot the problem
Category: Networking
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
If that is a controller for a Cummins generator... I'm not sure from your description... then, you have lost the wireless link (in all likelihood, what with the 'out of range' error).
This could be due to one of several causes:
1. 2100 is to far from the other device, or 'scaler' perhaps
2. the wireless link is down because of 'noise' or interference, or a bulky solid object in between the two devices that are supposed to have a wireless link. (Note: 'noise', radio noise that is, would have to be caused by an electric device, probably one with brushes and a motor in it... or similar broad-spectrum radio noise source.)
or
3. one device, or the other, is turned Off
or
4. one device, or the other, is 'broken' (and its wireless part is down/inoperative) or has lost its configuration/setup for the link between them.