Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Network Architect
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt. Certified Network Engineer/Architect
23511658

I was looking between Cisco,Panasonic and Huawei

Customer Question

Hi, I was looking for equivalence between Cisco,Panasonic and Huawei certifications
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
I don't quite understand what your question is. May I ask for you to elaborate on what you need help with?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Jason. I work in the training industry and I want to understand the offering of certifications for IT professionals. I learned about the track defined by Cisco for the technician that want to work with its products. I know Huawei has its own tracks, also Panasonic, and I want to know if there are some equivalence o correspondence between this 3 different tracks.
I am not familiar with Huawei's certifications.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** may be able to provide you additional information on the training tracks for you. I have been through a good number of them and based on my experience there is really no equivalents or correspondence among those 3 tracks. They are all very different certifications. The Cisco track is probably the most broad because it covers much of the theory as well. The 2 hardware tracks are very specific to Huawei and to Panasonic respectively. They are very similar to the other tracks of most mobile and home entertainment companies like Sony – the training is specifically related to their products and really has a bit a of a marketing slant. There are more general certifications out there that you may want to consider depending on what you are trying to achieve.