Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator
Experience:  Ten plus years of working experience in the field of computers and networks. Familiar with windows and Linux networking.
50064670

I cant seem to d/l from the site it kee p saying site cannot

Customer Question

i cant seem to d/l from the site it kee p saying site cannot d/l
Category: Networking
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Which web browser you are using to download ? Is problem occurs only when you are trying to download some files ? Do you getting webpages without any problem ?
Anyway, please Reset your web browser as a first fix and check the result. Please refer the following page to see how to reset different web browsers.
http://www.howtogeek.com/171924/how-to-reset-your-web-browser-to-its-default-settings/
Regards
Jins