D.Sandlin
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator
Experience:  5 years as a Network Switching Systems Operator In the US ARMY (31F)
19897260

I am having troubles logging into my Citrix link with my new

Customer Question

I am having troubles logging into my Citrix link with my new computer. It is windows 8.1 IE11. I am getting an error message that says "resource shortcuts are currently unavailable". I have googled several solutions that have not worked. Any suggestions?
Category: Networking
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Is this the first time you have tried to use a citrix app to connect on this exact windows 8.1 computer? Or, was it working for you previously and then suddenly quit working?

How long ago was the last time you remember it was working correctly?

Thank you in advance for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance. This is the first time I am logging in with this PC. It worked on my previous. I had to get a new one though and now there is something blocking Citrix from downloading properly and I can not figure out what. I looked for solutions online and none of them worked for me. When I researched other people with this PC seem to have the same issue.
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon.

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. By the time you responded it was well past the end of my shift.

SInce you mention people with your specific PC are having issues. Can you relay the full name brand and model of your machine?

Also, are you using a VPN?

And who is your antivirus with? And do you use any 3rd party firewall or network security software?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance. I went ahead and took it to best buy, an employee there was able to change some codes for me and now it works. I appreciate your help!
Expert:  D.Sandlin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Since you and I werent able to resolve or work on the issue together. This link may be of interest to you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

To request me personally at a later date, type in your question in the "ask your question" box on the below webpage.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-technicalsupport/

When typing out the question,start your questions with the text For Dustin S only".
As soon as I am notified of the request, I will get in contact with you.