Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

Help setting up ip camera

Customer Question

help setting up ip camera
Category: Networking
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using this service,
I can provide you with a live phone call service. However, please first tell me some basic information about your question so I can better assist.
1) What is the make and model of this IP camera?
2) How far are you along in setting it up?
3) What specific problems or errors are you running into?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
wireless ip camera NO. TENIS IP ADDESS 192.168.1.5
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
CAN YOU HELP TO INSTALL?
Is this the camera you have?
http://www.amazon.com/TENVIS-JPT3815W-Surveillance-Microphone-monitoring/dp/B006I0KL6Y
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THAT SHOULD BE IT
OK, the Tenvis Model TENVIS-JPT3815W ?
If so, I'll go ahead and try to pull up some data on this camera before our call. While I do that, please let me know your setup and problem there.
In particular, make sure to let me know if this is a SIGNAL STRENGTH/RANGE issue before I call you here. In other words, if you are having trouble communicating with the camera when it is at a particular location in your building, or if you just can't get it working at all even when in the same room.
Thanks!
Hello again,
Please tell me a bit more about the problem you are having before I offer the phone call. There is an additional fee for a phonecall, and I wouldn't want you to have that fee if the problem is something that can not be easily fixed, such as a range issue. In other words, if you are having trouble communicating with the camera when it is at a particular location in your building, or if you just can't get it working at all even when the camera is in the same room as your wireless router.