A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Experience:  10+ years of Desktop, Laptop, and Server troubleshooting and support.
71208907

Just bought Portable Cannon Printer ip100 w blue tooth. It

Customer Question

Good Morning. Just bought Portable Cannon Printer ip100 w blue tooth. It prints when I'm at work. But does NOT on the road w clients. In car. Or At a party will not print. Says "cannot communicate w the printer." I am always working off my iphone app. Again it works. But I can't travel w it. Which is why I bought it. I feel like it is something easy. Please help, taking to a client tonight. Hoping its just something in the settings. Beth Robertson. Orlando.
PS all lights are on. Charged. It wants to. Smile.
Category: Networking
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! When you say you are at work and it is working, are you also connected via bluetooth at that time? Using the same iPhone?