Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I have recently left ATt to obtain faer speeds computer and

Customer Question

I have recently left ATt to obtain faer speeds for my computer and have acheved this, .33MPS to 45,5 MPS. My computer is faster and able to get Netflix on the computer. Several items are on this Wi-Fi setting,i.e. tablet, two cell phones and printer. However when I attempt to run Netflix on my TV it says try again can not connect to the internet even when the diagnosics says that it is connected, even when all the above items are shut off. I have been told that this could be the Tv. It is a 50 inch Vizio, only about four months old. We re civet Netflix under ATT but every thing else was intolerably slow.
Any help
Category: Networking
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the full model number of the tv?

What specific error message do you get on it?
How far is the tv from the router?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gentleman, please remove me from your list of customers and cancell the monthly program which I was unaware of joining. Thank you.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

There is no requirement for an ongoing monthly subscription/service.

You may continue on with me for a one time use.

Vizio, netflix, and your ISP will not help with this, they'll all point the finger back at each other.