Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

I am confused about how to connect the Netgear N600 wifi

Customer Question

I am confused about how to connect the Netgear N600 wifi dual band w/usb adapter to my plasma Panasonic TV TCP42530. There is a CD with the pack that I bought from Best Buy that warns me that I must follow the directions on it. Problem: I have a blue ray DVD player and no CD. What should I do for instructions. (If I sound dumb--I'm over 70 but am proficient with my MAC computer and iPhone.) :-)
Category: Networking
Expert:  Randy IT Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified computer/wifi network professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Do you know the name of your wifi network(ssid) and the wifi password(wireless key/passphrase) to connect a device to the internet?