Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer
Experience:  IEEE, Microsoft
5195814

After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8 I am getting a

Customer Question

After upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8 I am getting a code 31 and unable to connect to the internet. How can this be fixed? It shows that under network adapters. Thank you.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
Can you tell me what is the model/brand of your computer?
It sounds like the operating system is having an issue with the latest update for your WAN miniport, First try To restore a driver to its previous version :
Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
Double-click the category containing your device driver (network adapters), and then double-click the name of your device.
Click the Driver tab, and then click Roll Back Driver.
If that doesnt work uninstall the device and restart the computer and reinstall the driver.
let me know the results
Thank you